Monday 20 February 2017

Horch

A very quick post today.  A 15mm Flames of war (I will use for PBI) Horch 1A . A vehicle used to both carry a squad of German troops in a Motorised Grenadier regiment OR to tow a gun and the crew. A lot would depend on which regiment or even platoon and also how many were available or how much fuel was available (Never enough). It was lighter on Fuel than a half track with ought doubt but also offering less protection.

Fairly widely used by the Germans in all theatres and in all years.

As I said a quick post today. Take care, have fun and catch you later. All the best Clint

11 comments:

  1. Looking good with the old German Audi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fran. I got it undercoated in a job lot on eBay. But the first one finished.

      Delete
  2. Nicely done, Clint. Now crack on and get the rest finished!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bryan. I foresee a side track or two before the rest get finished. I am wondering about a JD Rogue stars game! And there is a wargames show next weekend so anything could happen.

      Delete
  3. Cultists, a mech, aliens and a German vehicle... what's not to like?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joe... hmmm maybe a lack of focus!

      Delete
  4. Great model Clint, looks great - need to get some for my DAK also!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers Paul I would Like to have gotten another 2 or 3 of these, but that can wait a while

      Delete
  5. Nice stuff Clint, though I fear the photo doesn't do your excellent camo justice. I'd like to see a top-down one if possible?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Simon. I am afraid I did take a top down photo but it was too blurred to use. As I was Painting for a deadline I did not have a chance to take more before the said deadline. So the reality is that at present no top down view is available.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave a comment.